|Platform||Webtrader, desktop Trader Windows, Android app, Apple iOS app|
|Minimum account size||$250|
|Minimum lot size||0.01|
|Spread on EUR/USD||2 pips – Variable and Fixed Options|
|Payment methods||Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Wire Transfer- Bitcoin|
|Accepts US traders||No|
|Support||Phone, Email, Live Chat,|
Onorio started its operations in 2020 According to their website, they offer “the most comfortable trading environment coupled with the finest trading conditions”
Their credibility in the market remains untarnished with a significant number good reviews about their services online. they offer a actual view into the trading platform where you are able to see a live version. this is good for you a a trader to see the trading conditions
Aside from the well-known PandaTS platform for traders, Onorio A Trade Onorio mobile trading app is also available for both iPhone and Android users which is ideal for those who are always on the go. In terms of performance, it was very responsive and stable when I did my test and I never encountered any technical issues while using it.
Platform and Website Design
All the platforms have well-designed layouts and interfaces making it very easy to get used to even if you’re a novice in trading forex cryptocurrencies, Stocks and CFDs.
Opening an account at Onorio only requires a minimum deposit of $250 which at par with the industry standards but if you want to enjoy all essential services then the minimum deposit must be $2500.
Minimum Lot Size
Trades can be set with a minimum lot size of 0. 01. This range is generally good as it also lowers the risks and opens the opportunity for you to effectively manage them.
Over 450 assets can be found on this broker. This number is considerably high and opens a lot of opportunities for making a profit since there are a lot of available options. It’s likewise notable that most of the forex, commodities, CFDs, indices, ETFs and stocks that they offer are the most profitable ones
Making money is the very basic reason why people trade forex which is why having a good pip value is important because it will measure the amount of possible profit or loss that can be made on a single trade. The spreads in Onorio are fixed and variable ( you can choose) they are also tiered depending on the type of the account that is used.
For the EUR/USD currency pair there is a spread of 4 pips for Micro, Mini and Islamic accounts, 3 pips for Standard accounts and 2 pips for Gold and Platinum accounts. Such spreads will be dynamic and have been adjusted and for this.
Deposit and Withdrawal Methods
Banking at Onorio is usually pretty easy thanks to the wide coverage of payment methods such as credit cards, debit cards, and Wire Transfer.
The speed and quality of service that’s provided by the support team is very important since they are the ones that you need to contact intended for questions or perhaps if you need any kind of assistance. Good thing Onorio has a 24-hour support group that can easily be reached by phone, email and live chat.
They also have localized support for more many countries which is a great advantage especially if you prefer someone who speaks your language. It’s as well worth mentioning that they have personal accounts managers who are very good in giving recommendations on what accounts type to choose and which usually assets to invest on. Overall, the quality of the answers that they can provided to us were generally good.
- How can I open a Live Trading Account?You can register for a trading account via this link: https://www.onorio.live/
- How long does it take to open an account?
- Please allow our onboarding team up to one business day to verify your documents, however, we will aim to have your account open within the hour.
- Which documents do I need to open an account?
- We require a proof of identity and a proof of residence document from you. Proof of identity can be a valid passport, driving license or national ID card. As a proof of residence, we can accept a utility bill or bank statement showing your full name and address, and that is dated within the last three months. see our KYC Policy for more information
- Why do I need to submit my documents for account validation?
- This is due to obligatory ‘Know your Client’ (KYC) procedures that we must follow, in accordance with international Anti Money Laundering (AML) regulations, see our KYC Policy for more information
- Do I need to upload my documents again if I open a new trading account and my first account was already validated?
- No, we will not require any additional documents from you. You are good to go.
- Can I update my personal information?
- Yes, we actually would like yu to do that if information is changing like an address . please send your request to [email protected]. Please attach any supporting documents, for example, a marriage certificate for a name change, or proof of address for a residential address change.
- In which currencies can I open an account?
- You can open an account in EUR , GBP and USD
- Can I have multiple trading accounts?
- Yes you can have multiple trading accounts in one client area
- How do I close my trading account, or my entire Onorio profile?
- To close your trading account please email [email protected] and request a full withdrawal of funds if you haven’t already done so.
- Do you provide Swap Free accounts?
- Yes, we provide the Swap-Free accounts for all our Muslim Clients.
- Who can apply for a Swap Free account?
- We are only able to provide clients of the Muslim faith with an Islamic (Swap free) account, in accordance with Shariah Law
- Will someone manage my investments?
- No. Onorio does not manage funds for its clients as this may create a conflict of interest. In order to remain 100% impartial, and always have our clients’ profit and interest in mind, we do not manage funds.
- How do I deposit into my account?
- Please login to your Client Area, on the left side of the screen click on “Funding”, choose “Deposit”, select the trading account to which you wish to deposit and click “Submit”.
- What is the minimum deposit for accounts?
- The minimum deposit for the smallets account is $250 USD or equivalent
- Which deposit methods do you accept?
- We offer the main deposit methods, Credit cards and bank transfers
- Do you charge any fees for deposits?
- We do not charge any deposit fees. But keep in mind that your bank might charge you for transferring funds, please for this with your bank
- Which currencies do you accept for deposits?
- We offer multiple funding currencies for our accounts which include USD, EUR, and GBP
- How long does it take to deposit?
- This will depend on the method you use. Typically the credit card deposit is almost instant, whereas bank transfers may take several days.
- Do you accept third party deposits?
- No, we will only accept funds that we receive directly from the named trading account holder.
- I sent a bank transfer, however the funds have not reached my trading account, what should I do?
- Please allow up to five business days for us to receive an international transfer. If we have not received your funds after this time, please send your swift copy to [email protected] and we will be able to check further with our bank.
- Do I earn interest on the funds held in my trading account?
- No, interest is not applied to any trading account balance.
- Over 450 instruments
- Plenty of ways to contact support
- full platform transparency
- good list of cryptocurrencies for trading
- Doesn’t accept US traders
- To enjoy all essential services, minimum deposit must be $2500